To use these printable files you will need to download the zip file, unzip, save to your computer, open in any photo editing program/app you have and then print onto whatever paper you prefer such as cardstock, labels, vellum, etc. You can also copy and paste the image directly to a word document, pull/push the handles in the corners to resize and print.
Bundle includes PDF pages AND individual digital images which can be resized, flipped, rotated or grouped. They can be cut out by hand or with most electronic cutting machines. See the downloadable document, How to Use Digital Images, for help in easy ways to access the digital images. No photo editing software is needed.
5 PDF Pages include
- 4 pages of ready-to-print, colored images and sentiments
- Scripture verses for Bible journaling inspiration (coordinate with images)
- 1 page devotion based on theme
- Personal Bible study questions and prompts
Note about the devotional: For those who want to go deeper into study you will love the study guide with questions. They make great prompts for doing art-journaling in your Bible. Additional Bible verses are included for further personal study. All of these verses go with the printables, so you won’t have to think about where they can be used in your Bible.
Digital Image Package includes
- 63 precolored images in both JPEG and PNG formats
- 11 outline images in both JPEG and PNG formats